Join the urban gardening movement!
Have you been using the compost bins or admiring the gardens and want to know how to get involved. Now is the time to roll up your sleeves and get ready to green your thumb.
We are very pleased to announce our very own local sustainability coach Michael Mobbs has generously volunteered his time to help train up new underground gardeners. Below are some of things that Michael can help you with.
- Correct compost bin use
- Maintaining existing garden beds
- Allocation of your own verge garden
- Allocation of your own trees that need extra care
What do you need to get involved?
- A desire to help make our community a greener, cleaner and more sustainable place to live. No experience required.
- If you already have gardening or composting skills that's a bonus. We'd love to put your talents to use by becoming a verge garden caretaker or compost bin steward.
To get up and running please email Michael on email@example.com to book in your one-on-one session. Don't forget to thank Michael of is time, we are very lucky to have him onboard.